Visiting Residents in the Care Center – Family and friends are welcome to come in to visit between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM, through the front doors of the Care Center. Please continue to wear a mask and complete the temperature screening at the front entrance. Thank you!
When your loved one has a situation that requires extra care, Powell Valley Healthcare is here to help. We offer both long-term care services and an excellent assisted living facility to help meet the varying needs of our community members.
Join our team in providing exceptional care to our residents! To apply, go to our Careers page.
Long-term care at Powell Valley Care Center
Since 1954, families have trusted Powell Valley Care Center to provide personalized and quality long-term care to their loved ones who need round-the-clock assistance. Our highly trained staff provides nursing care 24/7 to our residents in our 100-bed facility, so you can be at ease knowing your loved one is well cared for.
Discover how we can change your life and the life of your loved one for the better.
At the Powell Valley Care Center, we want our residents to have everything they want and need at their disposal. That’s why we offer a wide variety of medical services and lifestyle amenities to give them the best possible quality of life. Some of the on-site services include:
- Beauty salon and barbershop.
- Exercise room.
- Nutrition counseling and meal choices.
- Pharmacy services.
- Regular chapel services.
- Restorative nursing.
- Occupational, physical and speech therapies.
- Social services.
We also have a wide variety of recreational activities planned for our residents. Here are examples of some of the fun we have:
- Arts and crafts.
- Community outings.
- Entertainment, music and socials.
- Happy hour every Tuesday.
Powell Valley Care Center’s special care unit is designed and operated for residents with special needs related to Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Our staff is fully trained in providing care for residents with these conditions.
- 16 beds.
- 24-hour nursing care.
- Group, independent and individualized recreation and activities.
- Private rooms available.
- Private dining room.
- Private patio.
- 24-hour licensed nursing staff.
- Resident-empowered environment.
- Providing a calm, homelike atmosphere.
- Engaging residents in meaningful activities.
- Enhancing each resident’s quality of life.
- Individualizing care that helps residents adjust to their environment.