For 2 years running, 100% of Heartland Residents would recommend The Heartland to others! (2022 & 2023 Resident survey results)
Assisted living is a senior living option for those with minimal needs for assistance with daily living and care. It’s purpose is to help adults live independently in a safe environment.
Aging in place is the option that most seniors prefer, but sometimes it is not the safest one to choose. If a person needs assistance with their daily activity needs, like dressing, bathing, cooking, shopping, paying bills, and taking medications, it’s time to rethink aging in place, and consider Assisted Living.1
The Heartland Assisted Living Community provides a safe community designed for the ultimate comfort for residents. We embrace a holistic approach to preserve the independence of our residents, with access to care, socialization, activities and events that promote physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. Our personalized services provide an environment to help residents live life to the fullest!1
Meet our new Director, Aspen Beall
What we offer:
The Heartland assisted living community features all one-bedroom apartments with individual, private bath facilities.
Included in the Heartland Base Rate:
- All utilities (excludes telephone)
- Basic cable
- Public WiFi
- Personal alarm system
- Three balanced meals daily
- Snack and beverage cart
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Apartment maintenance
- Life enriching activities
- Wellness checks
- Personal Care Services (hair, nails)
- Access to exercise equipment
- 24/7 CNA on duty
- Access to registered nursing staff
- Concierge and shopping services
- Transport within the Powell city limits
- Add on services available (additional fee).
- Furnished apartments may be available (additional fee).
There are a number of common areas to relax in and enjoy, including a comfortable living room with a fireplace, library and game area, a spacious dining room, private visit/dining room and an outdoor patio. .
The Heartland provides three (3) balanced meals daily. The Kitchen team enjoys preparing your breakfast cooked to order. For lunch/dinner and supper, the team prepares and serves home-style meals. Quite simply, The Heartland offers residents all the comforts and pleasures of home without having to cook or clean, and within a safe environment.
The Heartland Team strives to preserve our residents’ choice, dignity and independence. Here are a few of the resident and resident/family testimonials:
“Thank you for another year of excellent care for my loved one!”
“My apartment and life at the Heartland are working out well.”
“I have made many new friends”
“The staff takes great care of me!”
“It’s such a lovely location and so relaxing. You and your team are clearly doing great things!”
“I am so glad my children decided I should be here, as the Heartland has provided for my needs.”
“My dad gets good meals, great company, and the freedom to drive locally, so he’s happy!”
Heartland residents rank “Overall satisfaction with the quality of care and services provided by the Heartland”
3.88 out of 4.
Located at 639 Ave H, in Powell, Wyoming, The Heartland offers private apartments complemented by a community living environment designed for ultimate comfort and safety while preserving each resident’s independence, including:
- Cozy living room with fireplace, library.
- Activities and game area
- Comfortable dining room supplied with 24 hour beverages and snacks.
- Complimentary laundry room.
- Cozy Corner for activities, private dining and visits
- Personalized service plans
- Transportation to medical, dental and therapy appointments within Powell city limits.
- Patio area.
- Summertime garden.
24 one-bedroom apartments include the following amenities:
- Kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator in all apartments.
- Carpeting in living area and bedroom.
- Individually controlled thermostat.
- Walk-in showers for enhanced safety.
- Ample closet space.
- Smoke detectors and sprinklers.
- Personal alarm system.
- All utilities included, except telephone.
- Basic cable.
- Public WiFi.
- Furnished apartments (based on availability)
- Home-style meals served three times daily in a comfortable dining room.
- Cook to order and self-serve continental breakfast.
- Salad bar served with most lunches.
- Attention to special dietary needs (based on physician order).
- Beverages and snacks available throughout the day.
- Helpful and friendly kitchen team to assist you.
- Menu published monthly with alternative menu available.
Healthcare and assistance
- Staffed with licensed nursing personnel.
- 24-hour healthcare staff members conduct regular checks.
- Assistance with taking medications on time and accurately.
- Assistance with personal care such as bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Personal alarm system for every resident.
- Wellness checks.
- Personalized service plans.
- Transportation to medical, dental, and therapy appts. within Powell city limits.
Housekeeping and maintenance
- Weekly housekeeping.
- Apartment maintenance.
- Laundry service.
- Complete building and grounds maintenance.
- Scheduled transportation within Powell city limits.
- Concierge services
- Bi-monthly newsletter
- Many life-enriching, fun-filled recreational events