Including dental and vision (benefits are based on calendar year).
- Effective the first of the month following 30 days after hire.
- Premiums are deducted pre-tax.
- Includes preventive care and wellness benefits: 100 percent for adults and children, depending on services.
- Dental: Twice yearly check-ups (preventive care) paid at 100 percent of Usual, Customary and Reasonable (UCR); includes sealants to age 15.
- Vision: Yearly exam paid at 100 percent of UCR.
- Effective 90 days from hire date.
- One times base salary; cost paid by PVHC.
- Employees may purchase additional term life coverage.
Long-term disability (LTD)
- Effective 6 months from hire date.
- Insures 50 percent of basic monthly earnings; cost paid by PVHC.
Retirement plan (pension plan)
- Available to all qualifying employees; must be 21 to be eligible.
- Employee contributions made via payroll deductions.
- After one year of employment, part and full-time employees are eligible for employer contributions.
- Effective 90 days after hire, 7 paid holidays which includes 1 floating holiday.
Paid time off (PTO)
May be used for vacations, personal leave, and first two shifts of sick time.
Accrues based on number of hours worked.
Extended illness bank (EIB)
- May be used after missing two scheduled shifts due to illness.
- May be used immediately if you are hospitalized or have an outpatient procedure requiring sedation.
Family/medical leave (FMLA)
- Eligible after one year of part or full-time employment.
- Provides up to 12 weeks of leave to employees with certain family and medical reasons.
- Hospital-based workshops and in-services (all shifts).
- After one year of employment, the Educational Cost Reimbursement Program will reimburse 50 percent of the cost up to $5,000 maximum per year on pre-approved courses.
Employee assistance program
- All employees are automatically enrolled.
- Assistance for employee and family members.
- Provided at no cost.
- Unlimited telephone access and up to three office visits.
- Direct check deposits.
- Discounts on cafeteria meals and cell phone services.
- Wellness program for all employees at no cost, including Fun to be Fit!
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care.
- Health reimbursement accounts for qualifying participation in wellness program.
- Service awards.