At Powell Valley Healthcare, we offer pain management—personalized. Our Holistic Pain Management Clinic treats not just the symptoms and causes of your pain, but also its psychological, emotional and spiritual effects.
Our mission is to improve your function and reduce your pain. From the first day you step into our clinic, our sole focus is to return you to a life that's as pain-free as possible.
Our pain management specialists
Customer service is very important to us, which is why we've expanded our staff to serve patients from all over the Basin. Our pain management experts all are board-certified and have helped hundreds of patients in our community cope with acute or chronic pain.
What you can expect
On your first visit, we will spend a full hour reviewing your medical history, listening to you describe your pain and developing a personalized treatment plan to best control your symptoms. Your treatment plan may include:
- Physical therapy.
- Massage therapy.
- Lifestyle modifications.
- Consultations with other specialists to evaluate any underlying medical conditions.
All of this is done while keeping your personal physician actively involved in your pain management plan. Using this multidisciplinary, comprehensive plan as a guide, our goal is to reduce your pain and improve your overall quality of life.
Conditions we treat
We treat a wide variety of pain-inducing conditions, such as:
- Axial lower back pain.
- Back and neck pain.
- Cervical, thoracic and lumbar radiculopathy.
- Complex regional pain and fibromyalgia.
- Degenerative disc disease.
- Facet joint syndrome (arthritis).
- Herniated discs.
- Joint pain and muscle spasms.
- Myofascial pain syndrome.
- Post laminectomy syndrome.
- Sacroiliac joint disorder.
- Spinal stenosis and spondylosis.
Fluoroscopic- or ultrasound-guided procedures
When we perform spinal injections or peripheral joint injections, we want to make sure we deliver the medicine to the correct location. Using guided imagery like fluoroscopy and ultrasound, we can be assured that the procedure was performed correctly.
Among the guided-imagery procedures we use are:
- Cervical epidural steroid injection.
- Cervical facet injection.
- Cervical medial branch block.
- Cervical radiofrequency ablation.
- Thoracic epidural steroid injection.
- Thoracic facet injection.
- Thoracic medial branch block.
- Lumbar epidural steroid injection.
- Caudal injections.
- Lumbar facet injection.
- Lumbar medial branch block.
- Sacroiliac joint injection.
- Guided trigger point injections.
- Nerve ablation.
Call our nurse hotline
We work hard to establish a foundation of trust with all of our patients. We offer a unique approach to customer service and open access to our providers. If you need to talk to one of our experts, you can call our nurse hotline at 1.800.928.6040. A nurse will call you back within minutes and get an answer to your question.