The cardiopulmonary services department provides optimum assistance to nurses and physicians to help them maintain preventive and restorative health needs for patients. The cardiopulmonary services staff provides high-quality, conscientious, cost-effective and competent care with respect for life and dignity at every stage of the human experience.
We are the only organization in the Big Horn Basin that offers clinical respiratory services.
Inpatient and outpatient services
- Aerosol therapy.
- Aerosol treatments.
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring.
- Basic and advanced cardiopulmonary resuscitative measures.
- BiPAP and CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure).
- Breathing techniques.
- Cardiac rehabilitation.
- Cardiac stress testing.
- Electrocardiograms (ECGs).
- Holter monitoring.
- Nebulized breathing treatments.
- Overnight oximetry.
- Oxygen therapy.
- Patient education.
- Peak flow measurements.
- Postural drainage and percussion.
- Pulmonary function testing.
- Pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Pulse oximetry.
- Tobacco cessation.
- Ventilator management.
Durable medical equipment services
- Clinical respiratory services.